Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Totally Awesome!

As a HUGE fan of the Thief series (remember buying the first one when it came out) I really enjoyed this flash. It definitely captures the style of the game. I hope people out there who haven't played them see this movie actually go and check the series out.

The only thing keeping me from giving you a 10 was, besides a couple of scenes with some lazy animation (particularly right after the blackjacking scene), I had hoped this movie was a little bit more to the style of the cutscenes from the games, which in my opinion were absolutely amazing.

Still, a great flash nonetheless. I'm glad to see Thief fans still exist.

Keep making more Thief movies!

Forest 2013 - Chapter 1 Forest 2013 - Chapter 1

Not bad

The plot was pretty cool and the action sequences were enjoyable to watch, but I thought the lack of detail in the backgrounds made the movie itself look kinda...cheesy. Despite the fact that this wasn't in english, I thought the voice acting was fairly believable.

My biggest disappointment about the movie was the "boss monster" at the end. The style it was drawn in (which just looked like a traced bitmap) didn't fit in with the rest of the movie.

I think you got a lot of potential, so keep at it. Just work on the backgrounds a bit.

A Statement To Newgrounds A Statement To Newgrounds

Absolutely Brilliant!

This has got to be one of my favorite submissions this week!

Although you make a lot of good points, watching you give your speech is like watching an episode of Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. I don't know whether to take it seriously, laugh my ass off, or feel awkward and uncomfortable.

I really hope this doesn't get blammed, because it's awesome!

The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

A good shampoo/Clearasil commercial

Never have I seen such a large parade of people who clearly need to shower a little more often.

Other than that, it's originality that totally makes this flash.

Ackbar : Thunderdonk Ackbar : Thunderdonk

Outstanding delivery, yet again

While this flash loaded, I hoped to myself "Gee, it would just totally make my day if there was a Queen Latifah reference/joke in this movie I'm about to watch!". When the end credits started rolling, I did everything in my power to hold back the tears due to my extreme disappointment. Suddenly, to my amazement, there it was in all its glory.

Thank you Ackbar, for delaying my inevitable suicide for another day.

P.S. I am pregnant with a Queen Latifah!

MeatwadSprite responds:

When she is born she only has a week to live, but is also a billionare. (The Bucket List)

The Room: The Musical The Room: The Musical

This should have a higher score.

A fitting parody for a classically terrible movie.

The low rating probably reflects the possibility that no one has ever seen or heard of The Room before. I gave it a 5, though.

As always, you did a fine job parodying something without actually parodying it.

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Great start to the series!

You should definitely continue this into a series. It has a lot of potential. Love your art style, just need to work on the lip-syncing a bit. Great choice of music, by the way!

Oh, in the scene when he's looking through the space ship for stuff and he grabs all sorts of random stuff (bender's head, etc) was that origami unicorn a nod to Blade Runner?

Keep it up,

cronobreaker responds:

Yeah I'd really like to when I get some time to, but for now i'm going to work on some basic priciples before starting on the next project:)

And yeah it was a BR reference;P

My name is Mud My name is Mud

Pretty good...

...but it's no "Fur Burger" or "Buns of Steel". I still quote those on a daily basis.

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Scared the shit outta my stepson.

Watched it twice.

First time made him jump.

Second time made him cry.

He's 2.

I'm cruel.

GoatmanGADs responds:

athough not very critical, this is my favorite review so far

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Someone's done their homework!

Not only was the animation itself slick as can be, but it definitely hits home on a personal level for me. Somehow I knew what was gonna be #1 when I read "top 5 toilets in computer games".

Well done!